Lauren S. Galloway
Lauren S. Galloway focuses her practice exclusively in all areas of family law including divorce, child custody, paternity actions, alimony and support, modification actions, and guardianship. She is experienced litigating and negotiating agreements with highly contested custody matters and complex financial issues including business valuations, inherited assets, and trust property in the division of the martial estate.
Prior to joining Kates & Barlow in 2017, Ms. Galloway worked from 2014 – 2017 with a sole practitioner, where she gained litigation experience from a wide variety of complex family and probate matters in the Massachusetts Probate and Family Courts.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD
- Northeastern University, MS School Psychology
- Boston University, BA, College of Arts and Sciences, Psychology with distinction
- Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association and Women’s Bar Foundation